Wednesday, September 29, 2010

happily ever after~



salam 'alaik..

we were having a great girls conversation last night, i meant GOSSIP. well, wif my bestie, you can share everything like you love, you like n you hate, right??hehe

so, suddenly the good story came out. ok, one of my friend, has been 'risik' by someone who has an 'alim' and good looking son, so he want 'her' to be his future daughter in law.. it was so awesome!!!! and she was so LUCKY. she was a really beautiful girl with good attitude and good in religion and the best part she was so FUNNY..

suddenly i felt a little bit down.. i started asking myself, why i didnt get the best thing in my life like others~

but luckily, my good friends knew what i had been thinking, and they start said something that make me realize something that sometimes i forgot...

who else can really stand wif my sometimes bad attitude, who else care me lottttt of... who else can understand me well...who else can tolerance me more, can advice me when i do wrong, and can love me whatever happen.. tq my dear en hafiizh..

and for my friends, thanx a lot because stay a lot wif me, care me more, giving me the BEST time ever...without you, my life will look so gloooooomyyyyyy(like mevatron room)

and my parents and family who give full support in everything i do, love me always and always believing me...

that make my life sooo LUCKY and i didnt need anything more than everyone to live happily ever after~~~

0 comments on "happily ever after~"

Post a Comment



 

bila rasa gembira Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal